- Does it take a long time for your system to heat up the house?
- Does your boiler or pipes regularly make strange noises?
- Are your radiators heating unevenly?
- Dark or dirty water coming from your radiators when bleeding?
- Are your radiators beginning to produce small leaks?
- Does your boiler cut out for no reason?
A ‘yes’ to any of these questions indicates that your system is becoming clogged up and blocked with the sludge which accumulates over time from the build up of rust, corrosion and lime scale. Power flushing your central heating system is the only guaranteed method of removing this sludge from your system and saving it from a terminal breakdown.
Power Flush Master work throughout the Basildon, Thundersley, Pitsea and Orsett area providing the Power Flush treatment. We are proud to have saved our customers hundreds of pounds on their fuel bills, and from the need to replace their entire system. We are experts in the field, and have many years experience power flushing heating systems in domestic, industrial and commercial buildings.